Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Got my sex box baby

So, seeing as its the year 2006, I'm really excited about playing cy's Xbox 360 that he finally grew out of. In a week or so, the new dead space game is coming out, and I'm hoping you will join me on my inaugural campaign through the scary war against the necromorphs. After hearing you tell me about the first game, I tried to play through dead space 2. That was by far the scariest fucking game I've ever played. I made it halfway through before having to quit due to excessive nightmares. Now #3 is coming out and has co op. Will you embark on this journey with me BG? I'm not sure I can face those monsters all by my lonesome. Plus we're almost at the age of outgrowing this shit.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in - I just have to finish Dead Space 2 first.

    I hope Isaac doesn't die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you play the game anything like I do. He will die. A lot. In a variety of terrible ways.

    ReplyDelete